Visit to Lisbon | Readings
Done a lot of reading, and went to the Lisbon office to work for a couple of days but in terms of advancing on Rust I did exactly 0. So my objectives remain but I’ll need to focus more as I’ve done a bit of everything but nothing for my side projects.
Readings of the week
- Grokking Big Unfamiliar Codebases
- Why Go and not Rust?
- SQLAlchemy 2.0.0 Released
- CS Conferences in 2023
- Rust concepts I wish I learned earlier
- How Memory Safety Approaches Speed Up and Slow Down Development Velocity
- C++ vs Rust: which is faster?
- Introducing maximum concurrency of AWS Lambda functions when using Amazon SQS as an event source