This week I’ve been pushing my scripty guy and tried to automate the lookout for vaccines in my country. Add some partial success and let’s leave it at that 😅.
Below I’m leaving some articles and conferences on python, and leaving a reference to DBT. With the coming of Airflow conference I’m hoping to get good presentations on how to tackle data issues with it (might be fun).
- Best-practices process for Docker packaging
- Data Processing on Ray
- Event-driven applications: Apache Kafka and Python
- Python Best Practices for a New Project in 2021
- Trusting Metrics at Pinteres
- The Rise and Fall of the OLAP Cube
The last one I guess I’m a bit biased really want this to work Trino + dbt= a match in SQL heaven
Have a nice week and stay safe!